Welcome to the Indiana Self Storage Association!
The Indiana Association is an official subsidiary of the national SSA and is overseen by the SSA Board of Directors via an Indiana Owner-Operator Advisory Board.
Our Purposes Are To:
- Promote a Code of Ethics that encourages good business practices and customer service.
- Publish a quarterly newsletter to keep members and their staff current on industry issues.
- Conduct advocacy and lobbying activities within Indiana.
- Conduct of an Annual Educational Seminar/ Convention that brings together Indiana owner/operators to share information and learn from the industry’s top experts.
- Function as the industry’s VOICE to promote self storage, to defend your rights as independent business owners, and to promote the interests of IN-SSA members.
- Support, communicate and cooperate with the national Self Storage Association (SSA) and other state associations.
You are Invited!
The Advisory Board of the Indiana Self Storage Association invites you to join with other Indiana self storage owners/operators to become a part of the association that represents your views.